NEW MIH POSTGRADUATE SEMINAR
Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 February 2022
With Mr Gez Lamb and Prof Renzo Molinari
Limited number of places available
Saturday 19 February 2022
Guest speaker: Mr Gez Lamb
Title: "The application of Tissue fields and Levels of Function to Enhance
- Exploration of Tissue Fields and their relationship to each other.
How to open a field and engage the tissues.
- Exercises in palpation and treatment approach within the following fields:-
- Soft Tissues - Muscles, Fascia and Ligaments
- Circulation, Arterial, Venous and Lymphatic
- Nervous systems, CNS, ANS and Peripheral
- Exploration of Levels within the PRM, their function and their quality (how they feel) and
how to use them as a treatment approach.
- Using the intercellular matrix as a holistic approach to treatment
- Treatment of shock
Sunday 20 February 2022
Guest speaker: Prof Renzo Molinari
Title: “Integrative approach on difficult clinical cases”
A practical approach taking into account the body as a whole system .
Based on very traditional understanding but integrating modern concepts,
this lecture/workshop aims at giving practical and clinical tools to approach complex cases.
:£300 for 2 days including refreshments (MIH Members price: £250 for 2 days)
£200 for 1 day including refreshments (MIH Members price: £150 for 1 day)
The Alexander Techniques
13 The Boulevard, Imperial Wharf, London SW6 2UB. Please find below a link for directions.